IP assets: How to identify and utilise them to obtain a commercial advantage
Need consulting with a lawyer for your startup?
If you don't know why maybe you should!
The presentation will cover the following main points:
• the various forms of intellectual property (IP)
• identification of IP assets
• strategic use of IP to gain commercial advantage
Ross Clark is a principal of Davies Collison Cave and leads the Electrical Engineering & ICT group.
He is experienced in drafting and prosecuting inventions relating to electrical and computer engineering.
He has also gained a wealth of experience in seeking patents and designs protection with 3D printing, instruments, medical devices and a wide range of electro-mechanical devices.
The Technopreneur Circle is a vibrant venue and platform for the technopreunarial community to connect and interact.
Its mission is to nurture nex-gen aspiring entrepreneurs through networking with successful role models among the venture community.
The entrance (re-entrance) to the building will be granted until 8pm (building management policy).
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Technopreneur Circle, 250 North Bridge Road, #05-03 Raffles City Tower, Singapore 179101
General admission FULL
- Venue Address
- 250 North Bridge Road, #05-03 Raffles City Tower, Singapore, 179101 Singapore
Meet 4 Good26 Followers